Hi. I’m Sam, welcome to Ava Kitsch!
Ava Kitsch is an eclectic range of costume jewellery, designed with a strong belief in upcycling and repurposing. My steampunk range utilises unloved and broken vintage watch parts to create entirely unique pieces of jewellery all with a history of their own.
My range of jewellery is constantly growing and evolving as I discover new places and find new inspirations. I specialise in costume jewellery, that is not only versatile but very affordable.
I believe everyone should be able to express who they are through the jewellery they wear. By choosing a piece of Ava Kitsch jewellery, you’ll be able to break away from the monotony of the high street and stand out from the crowd with something as individual as you are.
Meet the maker:
- Favourite colour? Rainbow. My favourite colour depends on my mood and the time of year, but I especially love rich warm colours and bright colours best.
- Favourite food? Homemade soup, crusty bread and cake. Lots of cake.
- Favourite drink? A hot cup of black tea.
- Favourite book? Matilda by Roald Dahl, my favourite childhood book. “The books transported her into new worlds and introduced her to amazing people who lived exciting lives.” – Roald Dahl.
- Favourite superhero? The Flash. ” I am The Flash. Barry Allen: My name is Barry Allen and I’m the fastest man alive.”
- Favourite quote? “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them” Walt Disney.
You can purchase my jewellery from www.folksy.com/shops/avakitsch
You can also find information about Ava Kitsch Jewellery on Facebook and Twitter.